Susan Marie Crotty aka Susie DeLong Clontz Sends Thanks to Shitbag Eddie Clontz's Election Machine
NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY
2015-11-17 20:15:20 UTC
Ed and I are overwhelmed by all the congratulatory messages that we have received and are continuing to receive. And thanks for all the cash under the table and on top of it to! We certainly could not have done this without your cash, and as you all know my husband is such a powerful judge that licking his ass will get you more in his courtroom than having the law on your side! There are so many to thank, too many to list here, since we received over 33,000 votes from ignorant sheeple and cannot list the name of each sheep! However, with that said, I need to shout out to our steering committee..Emmet "the" Carny, Joe "backroom deals" Connelly, Bob "golf gamester and Medfordite" Christy, Marion "Tattooed Goat" Parsons, Joey "Uriah Heep" Stevenson, and all the other gamesters, fixers, racketeers, malefactors, charlatans, wankers, sharks, gangsters, petty bags, femagogues, and shysters who likes to benefit from cuddly rullings of our 3-dollar-bill judge. To our family, your support means so much. To Ellen Fischer who has NOT stressed me out over CAbi! To our poll workers, Nadine Till- Fidelman, Garland Walker, Ellen Becker Walker, Mary Lynn English, Laura Clontz, Michael Clontz, Michael Casterline, John Olesiuk, John Sutton, Cathey Maney, Don Crotty, Charmaine Dahl Hajjar, Maegan Kelly, Dawn Chitwood Rivers, Kristine Chandler Madera, Vicky Blanche-Young, Rick Cummings, Michael Lanning, Andrew Brooks, Rae Starling...you were EVERYWHERE so we could be seen, heard and voted for! (I am sure I am leaving some out here). To my husband, Ed "chicanery for fun and profit" Clontz, I have never been more proud of you than I am today.....You have slithered on and off the bench, then campaigned for what seemed like every day and night; you put up with me dipping my hand in the till, telling you to get some clothes on and who to talk to; you never snapped your forelock at me, never argued and just always kept your eye on the prize, 51%; well my embezzler-loving darling, you got 52.9821% because the other half of the population are wise and shrewd and know a crook when they see one! To the new friends we made along the way, especially, Brenda Newton Howard, JB Howard, Mike Bustszzle, Kathy Kathy Shelton Bustszzle, Don Fisher, Benny "by the gram" Scales, Cate Nunez Scales, Brian M. Turner, Katina Masouras Turner, Todd "Can you expunge my felony?" Williams, Nathan Ramsey, David King and Nancy Waldrop, and I know hundreds of others. our lives and purses are enriched by knowing each and every one of you.

Now, we are ready to return to our stash, our home, our farm, our dogs....and yes, I finally can start working on the barn so I can adopt my horse! Ed has already slithered back on the bench signing SLAPPs this morning and is so happy to be there perverting, confounding, and eluding the law....To his co-workers who strangely got higher ratings than he did -- Calvin "lock dee doe, lock dee doe, lock dee doe" Hill, Julie "I hate daddy" Kepple, Patricia "power makes me wet" Young, Ward Scott, Susan "deviousness is fun!" Dotson, Andrea Dray and Diane "my office is the musky hot orifice of gossip" Corkhill, we worked hard for you also, to keep the District Court Bench the way it is -- made it safe for corruption!

To all my friends in the Andrea Dworkin Memorial Chapter of Femfessionals Asheville, you all have surrounded me with so much love and support, I cannot wait to see each and everyone of you...Saralyn Monroe Collins, Melissa Melissa D. Cope I am coming back!

And again to my hubby, thanks for getting me into this wonderful racket of judicial polaticking it is a blast and even funner and more lucerative than embezzlement. One thing I can tell you about my husband Eddie is like Lady Justice he is deaf dumb imputent and blind but he sure can smell money. Only thing is he keep my signature off his bank account and that not fare.

We are so glad to get back to our regular routine out on Church o' God Rd. in Candler. You know Eddie was understudy to lots of great polaticans who taught him the tricks of the rackett so too speak and all the inns and outs of obsterruption of justice. Eddie was aprentissed to slick men like Bob Chrispy, Peeder L. Rhoda, and Susan Dotson Smith and all those ravenious lawyers from the big firms like Shuford Frue Sluder and Best, Uzzell Leake Bawl Dodd Harrell and DuMont, Long Parker McClure Buzzbee and Paine, and my faverite firm Van Winkle Buck Wall Starnes Hyde Davis Sneed McDevitt and Mannheimer with all of it's big trust accounts and stashes of money to dig down into when you have that compulson to shop.

Again, we did it. Thank you so much....here's to the next four years.
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Idjit BoB
2015-11-18 23:40:47 UTC
Well there goes that plan! Thanks Guv. With frens like yew who needs Larry?
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2015-11-19 03:59:37 UTC
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
Larry? I ain't doubting yore impeckerable intentions about exposing in publix (sorry ladies) and possible politicle riff raff and monkey bidness that mite or mite not go on in Buttcombe County.
But, and this is a big butt, ain't yew jest a leeeeetle bit worried about won uv these folks what yew mite bee lie-bullizing showing up own yore front porch, dropping a flaming bag of steamy fresh bovine poop, ranging yore door bell (sorry ladies) and running oft?
- Well there goes that plan! Thanks Guv. With frens like yew who needs Larry?

Whoops uh daisy..... I dun messed up.

Larry? Please ignore all that stuff and to ahaid own mouthing off. Ain't nobody, exspayshully the Idjit, gonna make a deposit on yore front porch.

(Psssstt... go ahead Idjit. His guard is down now....)
NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY
2015-11-18 17:10:20 UTC
Post by NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY
[...]
Wanna get a good look at felon judge Eddie Clontz's felon wife?----->>

[INCLUDES MUG SHOTS!]

http://www.carolinapublicpress.org/7910/wife-of-buncombe-county-district-court-judge-sentenced-to-prison-for-stealing-from-elderly-client-of-asheville-law-firm
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2015-11-19 04:02:57 UTC
Two me she looks like a reel ugly Ellen Degenerate. Wonder if she's AC or DC?
Idjit BoB
Why the innerest in whether she lives in AC or DC? Yew need a pen pal?
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
With that stylish hair dew, she looks more like a DC gal to me. I go more for the AC low voltage types.
Idjit BoB
So yew is a Nick Tesla type of person then. Or is that a George Westinghouse kinda' guy?
Idjit BoB
2015-11-20 15:05:53 UTC
Post by Idjit BoB
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
"NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY"
Post by NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY
Wanna get a good look at felon judge Eddie Clontz's felon wife?----->>
Two me she looks like a reel ugly Ellen Degenerate. Wonder if she's AC or DC?
Why the innerest in whether she lives in AC or DC? Yew need a pen pal?
With that stylish hair dew, she looks more like a DC gal to me. I go more for the AC low voltage types.
So yew is a Nick Tesla type of person then. Or is that a George Westinghouse kinda' guy?
BTW low voltage is a relative term. In the Motor Control Center (MCC) where I used to go to realign the iron in my blood 480vac was considered low voltage. 5kv-15kv was the hair standing on end high voltage. Yew had tew wear all kinds of PPE jest tew disconnect even the 480vac buckets.

We had two MCCs. One of 'em yew had to hand crank the 5kv cubicle by hand and the other was auto-electric. It was inneresting when hand cranking listening to the connection sizzle as they were being made. Needless to say I cranked as fast as I could.
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2015-11-22 16:15:02 UTC
Post by Idjit BoB
[...]

---

Speeking of cranking fast, did yew ever thank it wuz strange that the three Shady Rest gals were always skinny dipping in that water tire next to a train station and hotel?